When most people think of Red Bull, they think of the energy drink and it’s affiliation with motor sports, just as when they think of classical music the notion of upper class people who don’t know how to let loose and a musical style with centuries of history comes to mind. In comparison, to people outside the hip hop realm, the street style dance of breakdancing often conjures up thoughts of hoodlums on the street. Here to turn all the stereotypes and pre-conceived thoughts on its head faster than a b-boy can defy gravity spinning on his; is the Red Bull Flying Bach show. The one of a kind show that unites the vastly removed worlds of classical – in this case the elegant music of Johan Sebastian Bach – and hip hop – through the energetic dance of German breakdance crew Flying Steps – is touring Australia this month, with shows last week in Sydney, followed by Melbourne this week.
More at HERE Behind The Front
- Breakdancing & Bach (operachic.typepad.com)
- Six-Year-Old Girl Demolishes Her Older Breakdancing Competition (mashable.com)
- VIDEO: 6-Year-Old Breakdancer Destroys Older Competition (seattlepi.com)
- Red Bull Flying Bach: Australia (soulofsydney.org)
- VIDEO: The breakdancing ‘SlumGods’ of India (bbc.co.uk)
- The Month of March (rubymartes.com)
- Anything You Can Do, Red Bull Will Do Better (sykose.com)
I really like study and I believe this website has very great articles who that will be increasing my knowledge.
hi good color your site thanks for sharing i enjoy this blog.