Our very good friends at Foreign Dub will be hosting their amazing REGGAE CARNIVAL MARKET DAY this Saturday at Fraser Park in Marrickville, its a free kid friendly afternoon of markets, records, reggae, dancehall and beyond.
Set on the sacred Fraser park, nestled amongst the train lines in Marrickville, summer vibe with no noise restrictions!
Markets, Reggae djs – (Foreigndub & Friends), food,
face painting, magicians, a bubble genius, kids dj workshops, a vinyl record fair, fantastic hula hoops and lots more to be added as we progress.
Lots of fun for the whole family!
Come down and browse the markets, and dance to some reggae music.
Djs – Band- and host include
Kakhand & The All Style (live)
InnerWest Reggae Disco Crew
Sam The Chemist
There will be an area dedicated to vinyl. A mini record fair held inside the hall.
Thus far vinyl vendors reppin are:
The Record Store
Alf Nguyen & Luke Smith (Airbourne/ Rollers Music (2SER FM))
Plenty of parking and easy access by public transport just walking distance from Sydenham Train Station.
** NO BYO*** This is a licensed venue.
Entry is $5 – Kids FREE!
Presented by Foreigndub and FBi Radio
- New Release: Wayne Marshall Shows Tru Colors on Newest EP (sunnydmetv.wordpress.com)
- Reggae in Heaven (missindeedy.com)
- Video: Reggae Artists Arrive For Sunday Concert (bernews.com)
- Christafari’s 700 Club Feature (Reggae Singer Finds One Love) (paulmugume.wordpress.com)
- JOE GIBBS, LEGENDARY REGGAE PRODUCER FEATURED on REGGAE VAULT CLASSICS (highlanda.net)
- Making biodiesel at home from used oil. (thebestnotice.wordpress.com)