Sounds of Blackness are a Grammy Award-winning vocal and instrumental collective from Minneapolis who perform music from several gospel inspired SOUL, JAZZ & R&B tracks featuring many collabeations with Gospel and House legends including liks of Ann Nesby, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis.
They celebrated culture and religion while keeping the sounds of their afro ancestery also running right through there albums.
This is a track from the golden era club classics remixed by David Morales.
- The Evolution of Gospel (Perspective, 1991)
- The Night Before Christmas…A Musical Fantasy (Perspective, 1992)
- Africa To America – The Journey Of The Drum (Perspective, 1994)
- Time For Healing (Perspective, 1997)
- Reconciliation (Zinc, 1999)
- Soul Symphony (Sounds Of Blackness, 2002)
- The Night Before Christmas II (Atomic K, 2004)
- Unity (SLR/Lightyear, 2005)
- Kings & Queens – Message Music From The Movement (P-Vine, 2007)
- The 3rd Gift – Story, Song & Spirit (CC Entertainment, 2009)
- Journey Of The Drum Remix Collection (Perspective, 1995)
- The Very Best Of Sounds Of Blackness (A&M, 2001)
- The Collection (Spectrum, 2003)
- The Best Of Sounds Of Blackness – The Millennium Collection (20th Century Masters) (A&M, 2007)